Paying For Your DStv in RTGS DollarsWith the current confusion around currencies in Zimbabwe, it’s not easy to pay for your DStv to Multichoice. If you don’t have USD in your hands in Zimbabwe and you don’t have relatives in South Africa who can make payment for you, you may go without your favourite entertainment. Not anymore. You can now simply pay in RTGS$ using the Techzim Market App.
How do you pay in RTGS Dollars?To pay for your DStv in RTGS dollars follow these simple steps:
- If you don’t have the Techzim Market App already, download it here. (Only for Android)
- Open the app and click on DStv from the home screen
- Select the package you want (for example Compact) and if you want PVR or Xtraview too, select that too where it says ‘Addon’
- Enter the SmartCard number for your DStv (SmartCard number not account number)
- Enter the surname of the DStv Account Holder
- Enter your WhatsApp number so we can notify you when your DStv is now online
- Select the bank you will use to do a ZIPIT payment
- Click Buy
- Confirm the ZIPIT payment by entering your ZIPIT PIN
- After verifying your transaction, we will credit your account and notify you via WhatsApp.
How much do you pay?Below is a table showing what you pay for each package:
|Bouquet||USD Price||Total You Pay|
|Xtra View (Add on)||US$13.00||$3420.00|
|PVR (Add on)||US$13.00||$3420.00|
How long does it take till your account is activated?
- We have to manually do the actual processing of your subscription which includes payment to DStv. Payments will be processed before end of day, however, payments received after 3pm will be processed the next working day.